I sneak into Selena's bedroom every morning about 5:30am to say goodbye before I jump in my car and head off to the rat race.
This morning Selena's sleepy little squinty eyes opened just enough to see me. She reached up and took my face in her hands said "I love you so much." Gave me a big kiss and said "Have a good day at work." And that was it. Until I started to walk out of her room and she said, "I need a drink." It's the little things that make Thursday easier to get through when all I really wanted to do was crawl in bed with her and go back to sleep.
Joe makes my day too, don't want to leave him out!
The automatic door clicker for my car went out over a month ago and I have been to lazy to figure out how to change the battery. But boy is it inconvienent when you are holding a toddler, purse, shopping bags and trying to unlock the car the old fashioned way. You know that little lock on the door that you NEVER have to use, well it does work if you ever have to try it. Joe changed the battery last night! So as I walked to my car during lunch to head to the gym I remembered that I could just push a button and my car would unlock. You would think this was the first time I have ever done this with the big grin that come accross my face and the little shuffle dance it did.
It doesn't take much to make me happy, it's just the little things.
1 comment:
the same thing makes me oh so happy...the battery went out long ago on our Suby clicker and we never fixed it, so when we got the Highlander I was so excited!! We only have one and its mine all mine!
;)
Post a Comment