When I found out Dr. G was a male I was a little upset, I have had bad luck with male Dr.'s.
Well, Dr. G opened the door and I could have sworn it was Paolo(crapweasel) from Friends.

He was very bold, left the door wide open and said. "Yeah, the baby is in the 21%, but let me tell you. When I was in 6th grade I was one of the tallest in the class, by the 8th grade I was one of the shortest so kids grow and then rest and grow and then rest." All of this coming out in a very thick accent.
"I think the problem is in the placenta, it's starting to deteriorate and protean is not getting through. Now we are going to start forcing the protean through the placenta, your placenta has some calcification, it's like cement and you can't get a door open that is cemented."
As he went on and on giving me pamphlets about protean and protean powder all I could picture was Ross on Friends going up to Paolo and saying "Do you know what a crapweasel is?" Knowing Paolo couldn't speak English, "You are a HUGE crapweasel!" My smile almost busted out into laughter twice while he was carrying on in his thick accent and using a lot of analogies of why the baby was still small. "Don't worry, your baby is not going to be a dwarf or anything, ha, ha, she is just small." "Now I need her to put three more pounds on in the next 5 weeks so just start pushing the protean."
So I would say she got a clean bill of health and now Joe can take off on his trip and not worry. I have 2 NST's a week still and another growth ultrasound in two weeks. But since baby was in the 11th% and now in the 21st% at least she is making progress. Her legs were in like the 5th%, thanks honey, I guess she will take after you and Selena.
Dr. G seriously made my day and Joe can do a wonderful impression so I'm sure we will be doing some more laughing tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment