Monday, June 8, 2009

Always behind

I seem to be weeks behind in my picture posts, mostly due to laziness with two camera's and needing the one that I left at home for the memory card.
These are the only photo's taken camping with my camera, I still need to steal Joe's to download the rest.






Camping was great (this was Memorial weekend) we rounded up the MacDonald family 4 from Portland and Uncle Dave, Forrest, Hope and her son from Medford. We all met at Suttle Lake area outside of Sisters, OR for a weekend family camp adventure. And boy was it fun, the weather was perfect I mean typical central OR sun and warm. The camp spot was the best, overlooking Suttle Lake and close to Scout Lake. The nights were windy, very windy, like I thought our tent was going to be flattened windy. But we survived. We ate a lot of great food and caught up with friends we don't get to see to much. We even made a trip into Redmond to hike Smith Rock, which Joe and I haven't been to since the summer before I got pregnant with Selena.

Last weekend we had Kelly, Jen and baby Carter up from Medford. Baby Carter is so adorable and super sweet. It was great to have a baby in the house using all the old stuff, crib, swing, bouncy chair, play mat... Yes, we already have all the stuff out and ready. Though I think Selena enjoyed the play mat more now then she did as a baby.

Selena came down with ANOTHER ear infection Sat. Since one ear tube fell out two months ago this has been the second ear infection. She snuggled with me on the couch for an hour yesterday morning and didn't eat breakfast, so unlike her. I was going to take her swimming but didn't want water getting in her ear so we went to the mall to shop and then to the movie UP. Well, instead of watching the movie and being miss independent she curled up on my lap and tried to sleep. So we left the movie early to go home for a long nap. When she doesn't feel go she totally shuts down.

Another weekend over and it's Monday again. Have my ultrasound on Wednesday to check for growth so I have something to look forward to but also be nervous about. Ohh! And Selena finally pooped in the toilet! I guess she really, really wanted the matchbox car that was sitting on the back of the toilet just waiting for her to poop so she could have it. She even want three times in a row, don't know what she was eating to make her go that much but we are super excited for her to get over that fear.

No comments: