Monday, June 29, 2009

All in different states

After months and months of planning and preparation, Joe is finally off on vacation and on the Rubicon. I am really excited for him I just with I could be there. He called me this morning after waking up at the cabin in the warm sun, man I can almost feel it, Tahoe sun is the best!
Here are pics from out last two trips so I can reminisce:











Carlton spent the night at our house on Friday and Joe and him were up early Saturday like kids on Christmas. They packed up the truck, attached the Sammy to the hitch and they were off. I drove Selena down to my moms in Salem on Saturday morning for her to spend the whole week at grandmas with cousin Emma and Auntie Ariel.

Gammo's house:


It was a fast trip for me but we enjoyed the sun, did some relaxing and LOTS of playing.


Emma in time-out, it was to cute:


Girls and guns:






Driving home last night in a very quite car seemed strange. By the time I got home I think it hit me that I was going to be by myself for the next 5 nights. I have a lot I want to get done so I'll be busy shampooing the carpets, watching girly movies that Joe doesn't care to watch, deep cleaning the house, putting Selena's to small clothes away, watering the lawn(I won't forget Joe!), getting the baby;s room ready and putting up Selena's fun pool for when she gets home on Friday. I'm used to being alone in the evenings but it's usually at a hotel away from home so this is a little different.

Selena had no problem with me leaving, I think she was happy to get a break and being with Emma sure helped.

So with Joe in CA/NV and Selena in OR, I am left to represent WA state.

No comments: