Monday, June 22, 2009

Is there a doctor in the building?

It's so funny the things people say and the openess they have when you have a big belly. It's like I have a "talk to me" sign on my back. I really don't mind to much and it usually ends up being the guys who are more curious.

Like at the gym today, I had a man in his early 40's come up to me and say:
"Let me know if you need a doctor, I'm usually here from about noon until 1pm each day." Ummmm, thank you? I'm sure some people are super freaked out thinking I'll go into labor but I really don't think my body is capable of going into labor. I'm pretty convinced that after Selena being 10 days late and only progressing to 4cm that I won't be going into labor. But if I need a doctor at the gym I know where to find him.

Another man came up to me and said:
"My wifes face got really big close to her due date, do you notice this happeing to you?"
Now this guy I have talked to twice before so I guess he thought this was a great third meeting question.

The looks are the best, I can feel eyes stairing at me and catching someone doing it is funny. Oh well, what can I expect with 5 weeks left.

So we have narrowed down the names to two we like. We had four and decided against Brinley and Mallory so there is a sneak peak at some of the names we liked. Still trying to dicide if the middle name should be a family name or something original, still torn on that one.

1 comment:

Jamee said...

Have to say I love Brinley! But your names are adorable (well your daughters and these two that you have wrote) so I'm thinking she is going to have a beautiful name! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left!