Even losing an hour was no deturent, we were up with the sun and at Lowes to pick up the new paint. I decided that this room was going to be done in pictures from our 4 wheeling adventures and bike trips. I used a little photoshop magic to brighten, contrast and saturate the photos we would use in the room. Because there are built-in ledges in the room we did the top 1/2 in the burnt clay and bottom in green, it had a fancy name but I can't remember it now. The tops of the ledges would stay white for even more contrast. We ended up doing two coats so that it looked even becasue I'm no expert painter. Selena hung out in her pack and play watching up while eating snacks and glancing at the DVD we put in for her to watch. Mostly she stood looking around the room saying "wooooooooow” or "yaaaaaaaaaahhhh” We think she may like the new colors.
Next we went to Ross to pick up black frames and to a craft stop to pick up stencil letters. I forget to mention that Joe came up with the idea to stencil "Let's go the mountain" on a wall. He can be super creative sometimes.
After the paint was dry we put all the books, games and video's back on the ledges. That's as far as we got by Sunday night. More later on the finale.


No comments:
Post a Comment