Wednesday, March 5, 2008

6 Random Things About Me...



Ok so I saw this on a friend's blog and it said give it a try so here I go.......


1. I don't like my food to touch on a plate. I can't stand the thought of food mixing its just gross.

2. I get dressed in my car three times a day Monday-Friday. In the morning I wear comfy clothes to work because sitting in traffic for an hour in an uncomfortable suit and high heels is not fun. I did it for three years before I figured this little trick out. Once I get to work I change and my suit is not wrinkled and I was able to relax on my drive. I change into my gym clothes at lunch and then back into my uncomfortable suit and heels after they gym. So far I haven't been caught

3. I don't like to rinse the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher so they come out with food specks still on them and I'm fine with that. At least they are clean food particles! So Joe doesn't let me do the dishes because he finds the clean/dirty dishes in the cupboards.

4. I love Bounce! I put three sheets of Bounce in every load of laundry for the clothes and four sheets for bedding and towels. There is one sheet in each of my dresser drawers and I change them out each month and I put Bounce under my car seats so I can smell it all the time while I'm stuck in traffic.

5. I like my toast or sandwiches cut diagonal. For some reason it tastes better that way and looks like there is more to eat.

6. The volume on the TV always has to be on an even number but my alarm clock has to be set on an odd number.

No comments: