Monsters in Munchkin Land

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Play ground laughs


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com



Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Posted by Jessica and Joe at 4:35 PM
Labels: games, selena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Mommy and Daddy

My photo
Jessica and Joe
Joe and I have been married for 8 years, I think you just loose count after 5. Heck I can't even remember the date half the time. We and have two silly daughters Selena Elise and Natalia Carlyn and one big boy Wade Fisher. When we are not with our kids we are working, Joe is the Director of three youth programs in Auburn, WA. I am the Director of Sales and Marketing at a company in Bellevue, WA. We try to get outdoors as much as possible to hike, bike and 4-wheel. We have been enjoying the world through the kids eyes and re-claming our childhood! We are looking forward to doing it one more time with Wade as she grows up.
View my complete profile

Selena Monster

Selena Elise-


I was born August 3, 2006.



I like my daycare and school friends and being with momma and dada on the weekends. I like turkey dogs and fries and don't like mashed potatos. I love watermelon, bananas, string cheese and cake. I run everywhere and like the swing in the backyard and playing with my dolls in my room and my monster trucks! Momma and dada are getting me into biking early because dada said I will be a cool biking chick at Whistler someday. I always wear my helmet! I am a big sister to Natalia and baby Wade.

Tally Bubbles

Natalia Carlyn



I was born July 30, 2009.


I am really stubborn and opinionated. It's my way or for sure NOT your way. I love my mommy Jessica and pappa Joe. Selena is my big sister and I want to be just like her. My brother Wade is really cute and likes to pull my hair. My favorite food is pink icecream and my favorite color is pink and I love pink dresses.
I'm a fighter, I was born with Lyme Disease but that does not stop me.


Wade "Booter"

Wade Fisher


I was born December 5, 2011.


I'm new the Alonzo house! So far I love eating and eating, some sleeping but there is nothing I love more than eating and getting kisses from my sisters. I love the ladies and the ladies love me! I like to crawl around the house and get into everything. I like to pull sister Natalia's hair because she is always laying on me. I love being carried around by sister Selena, she is so loving to me.

The Extended Family Monsters

We love you all!

Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth

Grandpa Dave

Grandpa Dave

Auntie Ariel

Auntie Ariel

Cousin Emmalee

Cousin Emmalee

Grandma Punkin Pie and Grandpa PooKee Alonzo

Grandma Punkin Pie and Grandpa PooKee Alonzo

Auntie Diane and Uncle Mike "Mite"

Auntie Diane and Uncle Mike "Mite"

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (33)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ►  2011 (61)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2010 (99)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2009 (124)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (169)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ▼  March (23)
      • Gotta Stay In Shape - By Selena Alonzo
      • Moab Trip 2008
      • And their off...
      • Yeah, sure, I can take care of her...
      • ummmmmm??? Who is who?
      • Weekend Project Phase III
      • Selena Ramblings...
      • Because I didn't bring the camera...
      • Bigger isn't always better...
      • Sta bwwy deeze
      • Play ground laughs
      • Day at the park...
      • Update on property fire...
      • Just a moment of your time can save lives...
      • Update to Bowling
      • Weekend Project - Phase II
      • Weekend Project - Phase I
      • It's a Monday...
      • 6 Random Things about Joe
      • Ear hurt...
      • 6 things I will teach to future siblings about mam...
      • 6 Random Things About Me...
      • Running from the law...
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2007 (42)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (10)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.