Monday, March 10, 2008

It's a Monday...


Hope everyone had a great weekend, even loosing an hour we maximized ours. Before I jump into our weekend project which I'll post later today I have a few Monday thoughts.
-The commute today was twice as long
-Like always I had nothing I wanted to wear to work
-I was 10 min late leaving the house
-I had to get gas which made me even later
-The gas pump was broken so I had to manually hold the pump in my gas tank and pump the lever so it would pump 74 cents each pump - something Oregonians would not understand :)
-The new lease-up property I was set to open in 1 month burned to the ground in a weekend fire.

That's right, just when I thought I had problems this morning I get the call to cancel all advertising, marketing and my travel due to the fire. I was supposed to be in AZ later this month and next month to open this premier property in Casa Grande, AZ. RIP Tierra Pointe Apartments, you will be rebuilt, see you in six months
So happy Monday to all!

No comments: