Friday, March 7, 2008

6 Random Things about Joe


1. He can't tell a lie. You are saying that's great right? It is but he couldn't even say that the sky is yellow for a joke. The thought that he said "the sky is yellow" would eat at him until he has a break down and has to reverse what he said or he would explode.

2. He is constantly thinking about bumpers and bikes. Seriously, if it's not about the front or rear bumper that he is going to get for the Samurai it's about getting a new better bike even though his current bike cost more that some cars.

3. From random things about Jessica:(I don't like to rinse the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher so they come out with food specks still on them and I'm fine with that. At least they are clean food particles! So Joe doesn't let me do the dishes because he finds the clean/dirty dishes in the cupboards.) Joe breaks out the magnifying glass to check for food partials and will rewash all the dishes that come out of the dish washer. Paper plates might be easier Joe!

4. He is the car inspector and he can spot a new dent or scratch a mile away. My car could get a door ding at work and as soon as I get home he points it out. No "how was your day?" no kiss hello... "So where did you park, I thought I told you to park way out where no one else would be."

5. He is a sticky note kind of person. Everything is written down on a sticky note here and pad of paper there. He plans everything to a tee. His whole road trip to Moab in two weeks is on a yellow pad of paper in the following order: How do we get there, what to bring, what to buy, where to camp, cost analysis updated by current gas prices...

6. He is really not random, he is the most normal, average Joe, person ever and it was super hard to come up with anything even off the wall about him. None of the things above are random, just the little things I love about him even though I hate it when he critiques my driving!

No comments: