Monday, March 31, 2008

Gotta Stay In Shape - By Selena Alonzo


Hi, my name is Selena and I will be your trainer for the day. It's never too early to get in shape and workout. I find walking a great source of exercise and always try to get my parents out of the house for a walk.

Walking is super easy; I have been doing it for over nine months now. I'm pretty good on my feet. Make sure you wear bright shoes and bring lots water with you. Wearing a comfortable jogging outfit is also a must. Mine is in support of the OSU Beavers.

When it's sunny like today I would recommend a hat. Always be thinking about the elements. If it's cold wear gloves and an extra jacket. Pay no attention to the stroller, it's just there in case you get tired and I have to push you.

What's wrong, are you having trouble keeping up? Maybe you should jog; I have a really long stride.

Thanks for walking with me today, you might be sore in the morning.

2 comments:

Libby said...

is selena for hire? i'm looking for a new trainer!

Erin said...

wow...looks like she's "walking: in her mother's footsteps!!

nice sweatsuit!