Sorry it's been a while for posting. Our computer for some reason will not download pictures for the camera so I know that it's more fun to see pictures then read a boring blog update but that's all your going to get for now.
We went hiking last weekend and did a 8 mile round trip, Selena was a great hiker and did 6 miles and then got a piggyback ride for the last two from me. That night we went to a wedding, not a first wedding but a second wedding. You know your getting old when your going to second weddings.
Last week went by pretty fast, you know, watching Regis and Kelly, The View, Oprah, and my new favorite Ellen. Boy is it going to be hard going back to work and not seeing Ellen each day. I have been getting a few small organizational projects done before I go back to work on October 12th. I went through my closet and it was like all new clothes since I have been wearing maternity clothes for 9 months. I packed up all the maternity clothes except for a few pairs of jeans that are super comfy and have the stretchy band waist. All pants should have the stretchy band waist, I love them.
Yesterday we went 4-wheeling on the Natches trail. It was nice to get out, we med up with 7 other people in three Scouts. This was Natalia's first Wheeling trip and she slept pretty much the whole time. Selena loves Wheeling and is a pro, there were two other kids, both boys ages 5 and 7 so she tagged along and played in the mud each time we stopped or in one case a Scout got stuck. We rode for a total of about 6 hours since it's slow going and stopped for photo's a small hike and lunch. We finally made it home last night about 9pm and it was great to take a shower and get warm since it was pretty chilly all day and started raining in the evening. The rest of the people were camping but not us, not yet. We'll wait until spring when Tally is a little older.
Today Joe has been working in the garage cleaning up the dirty Sammy and doing his "guy" thing. I on the other hand am trying to catch up on laundry and get the house in order for Halloween. I have one more week before I go back to work so I have to get things done NOW or they won't get done. I love getting up at 8am each day so it's going to be rough to get up at 4:30am in one week.
I'll post some update pictures once we figure out the whole camera/computer thing. Tally is now 9lbs 10oz and in the 25% for height and weight. Her head is in the 50% so she is pretty much all head. She looks so much like Joe, not much like how Selena looked. We are struggling to get her to take the bottle so there is going to be a lot of pumping and feeding her through a bottle this week so she is ready. I forgot how much a hate pumping.
Hope everyone is enjoying the fall so far!
1 comment:
wow! she is getting so big!
Henri had some issues with the bottle too at first. Mostly spitting up after he bottle fed. We found that he needed nipples with more flow...
Pumping does suck...i have run out of my frozen stock and need to start pumping more...Henri got his first formula yesterday.
Post a Comment