Monday, October 26, 2009

I love Fall!

Well last week I had the quarterly meeting for work so things were kind of off. First I remembered how had pumping is when you don't get to take breaks. Usually taking three fast pumping sessions at work is no biggie but when there are no scheduled breaks for all day meetings it made it hard. The first day I have to take a 10min break at 10am and when I got back to the meeting they had already started. I also had to pump in my car in a nice cold parking garage with people walking by. Spilled milk on my pants each time and dumped milk on the passenger seat. Day two I got smart and pumped in the garage at 7am before the meeting started at 7:30 so I would be set until lunch. It is nice to get back on a schedule today.

While I was at work in the evenings the kiddos played with daddy...





We did the pumpkin thing on Saturday, we were not going to go since Selena went with her school but saw one as we were driving home and just stopped. They had a petting zoo with pigs, bunnies, chickens, horses and peacocks to name a few. There was a very large bouncy house that Selena had a great time in and then she picked out her pumpkin all 6lbs of it.












My dad came up and he cooked abalone that he caught while diving last weekend. We also had king crab legs and lots of beer. We watched the Beaver game, boo, and then watched the UFC fights until late.



Sunday after dad left we went over the the Smiths house and carved pumpkins.
Shannon did two really cute ones, one silly face for Kendal and one with "Avery" on it for Avery. Joe carved a scary face on Selena's and did Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks on the big one. Selena LOVES the chipmunks.





We ate white chicken chili, cornbread, salad and had an apple dessert. It really felt like fall. The older girls played and the younger ones just watched. Next year there are going to be four girls running wild. Yikes!

No comments: