The way I refer to going back to work kind of sounds like I'm going to jail. Well I'm sure it won't be that bad once I get back into it but it's the thought of having to get up at 4:30am tomorrow that is killing me. Oh and the fact that I have to dress up wear heels that is worse for me.
I have really enjoyed my last week with the girls, we went on a walk each day to enjoy the last of the sunny weather. Joe brought another stray car home, we are going to need more room for parking. He bought a Sidekick for the engine. He will be putting it into the Sammy, him and Selena are washing it right now, she thinks it will be hers when she can drive it's pretty funny.
Joe had to work yesterday so the girls and I went to an open house at the fire station down the way from our house. We ran a few errands, I picked up a DVR at Comcast so I can record the shows I want to watch that all come on to last now that I will be going to sleep at 9pm and Regis and Kelly, I kind of got attached to that show. :)
My mom, sister and Emma came up Thursday afternoon as a surprise to spend some time with us, they had to leave Friday so it was a fast visit but so much fun! I also got my hair colored, highlighted and cut so it looks presentable. After not doing my hair for 10 weeks and wearing make-up like three times I needed a makeover. I got 6" cut and it's now shoulder length but so much easier to care for. I'll try to take a "mug shot" as I'm leaving for work tomorrow.
We are keeping a low profile today, Tally has her first cold so I'm working on getting her well so she can start her first day of daycare tomorrow. Selena can't wait to get back to school to see all her friends. I will say "but I will miss you!" And she says "it's going to be okay, I will see you all night."
We are going out for wings and beer later to, I don't think celebrate is the right word but maybe "my last meal" is better. No kind of a bride to make me look forward to something today.
Anyway, I'll let you know how the first day goes, I'm meeting the VP at 6:30am to be let into the parking garage and my office.
Hope everyone is enjoying the sun for a few more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment