Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday

countdown continues. I am loving being at home full time, it's a little dare I say boring but in a few days I'll be wishing for this so I'm not rushing it. I am enjoying being at home with Selena. Joe has kind of been like the "single dad" since I went back to work when she was 3 months so it's nice to get to expierence things that he had to do. Take her to doctor appointments, to swiming, fix her breakfast, get her ready in the morning...
It has also been nice to wear my PJ's all day if I want to. Or in today's case I worked out at 7:30 and after Selena and I spent most of the day in the backyard. Her naked and me in gym shorts and a tank top.
I also got to take her to swiming which I never get to take her to anything it's always Joe so this was really special to me.
I had my last doctor appointment, looks like my placenta is just out of the way otherwise they were going to have to do a + sign incision. That would NOT be very pleasing to the eye. So I lucked out. Baby is still small but not so small that there will be anything to worry about.
The house is currently 88 degrees so we are out in the back yard trying to stay cool. I guess tomorrow is going to be the hottest on record Seattle has ever hit, 103.
My mom, sister and Emma arrive in the afternoon and then just one more night until thee big day. Looks like Joe and I settled on a name, we are going to use both names we like, one as first and one as middle. Selena likes one and Joe likes the other, I was having trouble choosing from either so we are just going with both. We can't wait to share photos, anyone who's phone number we have we will text and the rest we will send out an email when we get home on Saturday or Sunday.
Well... until later.

1 comment:

Libby said...

looks like your enjoying your last few days at home with selena, you must be getting anxious and excited for thursday. i'm sure it will be nice to be done with being prego espically with this super hot weather! just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you and can't wait for the newest little monster to arrive. :)