Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday

I guess the countdown begins...
It's Monday, my first official day off of work and instead of sleeping in I was up by 5:30am cleaning out the freezer. Why? Not sure, nesting maybe but I think my clock is set to 4:30am to wake up so for me an extra hour was enough.
We had a great weekend, went to Alki beach for Saturday morning/afternoon to get a nice tan and then out to dinner with the Smiths minus baby Kendall, at Red Robin followed by a date at the theater to see Ice Age 3. Selena and Avery enjoyed the movie a lot and the adults thought it was pretty funny to. On the way home my car got a flat tire, it was about 10pm and we were all pretty tired but if that was the worst that could happen we were doing okay. Sunday Joe went biking all day(where he got two flat tires) and Selena and I played outside in the pool and ran a few errands. She wanted to pick up a gift for her baby sister and picked out a bug toy and some things called baby legs that had trucks on them. Don't know much about baby legs but they are a local Seattle company and they are like leggings. I think Selena just liked the trucks on them. She for sure will not be needing them the next few weeks with this weather.
Selena and I hit the water spray park in Auburn today. I couldn't figure out why it wasen't busier and then I realized it was Monday and not a weekend. I kind of like being out and about during the week. Selena and I also went grocery shopping, not to exciting except that again it was MONDAY and the place was totally a ghost town. I'm loving this!
We have been spending most of the day outside since the inside house temp currently reads 87 degrees. We are going to take a ride in the sammy to cool off.
That's about it for me being a temporary SAHM. I have my final doctors appointment tomorrow and I think we will hit up another water park.
My mom, sister and Emma arrive Wednesday afternoon, just in time to enjoy the 101 temps for the day. Hope everyone is staying cool!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE baby legs...Henri has the brown ones with trucks on them. They are great to put on in the morning if it coolish with a onesie or romper, keep the legs warm but you don't have to mess with pants to change the diaper...not to mention how cute they are!!

are you getting nervous at all or just ready to get the little girl out?