Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This is for Joe

So I watch the Bachelorette, I know I'm a sucker. But I missed it last night so I needed to find out if she would finally give Wes the(cowboy)boot.
And good thing she did, at this point Wes had gone completely off the rails: ''If it's me [who's sent home],'' he tells the three other bachelors, ''know that I will be back home having lots of sex.'' Don't forget to fill your Valtrex prescription first, hayseed! (It was like crickets as the other guys look at him not laughing, I had to rewind to make sure I heard him right also) Thank god that the country-fried douche bag is gone. But he cracks me up, I love the limo confessions, best part of the whole show was him leaving and all he had to say. Once in the limo Wes gets diarrhea mouth and rambles on about his girlfriend, new album, radio tour, something about acting... oh you have to watch. This if for Joe so he can watch, but don't tell anyone that he actually likes this show, that would be embarrising...

1 comment:

Jamee said...

I was jumping up and down that he finally went home!! Sad thing is he has rambled his mouth so much that he has destroyed any chance of his album making it!! lol.. I was one happy girl last night. ;)