Friday, July 24, 2009

Schools out for summer!

Do you remember when it was the last day of school? Remember how it was hard to sleep the night before and you were so excited about being done for the whole summer? Well that is about how I feel today as my last day of work for the summer. Yesterday was my last day of wearing heels until Oct 12. Believe me, not wearing heels is a HUGE deal to me.
I still can't believe that today is it and all my work is turned over to the two people covering for me while I'm gone. My "to do" list was one page this morning but getting here at 6:15am and drinking a big cup of coffee, I'm officially done. Everything is crossed off, everything is done, tied up, buttoned up, finito...
Now I just have to wait until 4:30pm to turn in my laptop, blackberry, parking card, key card, office key and credit card and then I am free.
And what the heck am I going to do for the next 5+ hours? Well I guess surf the web until I'm board and follow that up with a few games of solitaire.
Oh and I have a big date at 24 hour fitness at noon for kickboxing so that should break up the day.
I really am looking forward to the next few days, I don't think I'll mind being pregnant as long as I don't have to get up at 4:30am and can do what I want all day. Oh, and no heels!

1 comment:

Erin said...

i can't believe you are still kickboxing! you are 1 crazy lady!!