Had my last ultrasound before the big day. Little munchkin is in the 27th%! She is growing, she was at 21st% three weeks ago so all those protein shakes are paying off for her. Plus I have pretty much let my diet slide. Another piece of cake? Sure! Seconds for dinner? Yes please! I think I'm at 30lbs with about two more to gain I'm sure so I'll most likely pass the big 30 and hit 32. I was at 28 with Selena.
Oh well. So she is weighing in at 5lbs 12oz and the fluid has gone up from 10 to 12 so with two weeks and two days to go we are back on track. It was confirmed with a picture for the third time that she is a girl but she's still hiding her face in her hands and feet. I did get to see her lips and nose and those look like Selena.
We have the two names we like and one middle name we both can agree upon so:
_a_l_n_
or for first
_a_a__a
and below for middle
_e_s_
I love it, try figuring those out with the "clues." We are still combing the baby book for other middle names that jump out at us but either I like it or Joe likes it but not both of us.
We are looking forward to Alonzo's coming up this weekend and looks like the weather will be sunny.
I think Selena is counting down the days until she is done with school just like I'm counting down the days of work. She is looking forward to a break and so am I.
Joe has been working hard getting all the trim and moldings done in the downstairs den and guest bathroom. Next is Selena's closet door and moldings in her room. Then he will be painting all the doors, trim and moldings in the house white since we never painted them. I know we do things a little backward.
5 comments:
Joe says you have too many letter spaces for the baby's name.
What is Joe trying to give it away???
No. Our ideas weren't working according to the blanks. lol.
I figured it out, but it seems kind of odd. What made you guys come up with Banana Betsy Alonzo.
Post a Comment