Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Buy me some cotten candy and dippin dots...



Last night we met the Douglas family at the Mariners game and were able to see Jamie, her husband and little cutie Lucas only two months old also.
Selena has been practising "Take me out to the ball game" for a few months so she couldn't wait to sing it at the game. I think she also has a crush on Tanner who is two years older. They see each other only about two times a year, summer and Christmas when we are down in Medford but she sure remembers him! They had a great time sharing blue cotton candy. She also had fun playing with Tanner's 11 month old brother Easton.



Joe and Tyler got to catch up before Katrina and Jamie's family arrived.


It was nice to see Ken Griffy Jr. back in Seattle and it was Japanese baseball night so we got free hats that Selena sported the whole game. I'm guessing it says Mariners in Japanese but I can't read it :)




We finally got home after 10pm, the Mariners did win! But I think we are all dragging today, Selena had a sugar high from the cotton candy and dippin dots and pretty much stayed up until after 10 and then crashed once she got in her own bed.

No comments: