Natalia arrived yesterday at 9:31am. She weighed 6lbs 8 oz and is 18" long. She has some dark hair, not as much as Selena had but some.
Everything went well with the c-section, it was just strange to be so aware this time around and walk to the OR.
We will post some pictures when we get home tomorrow. So far she likes to be awake at night so Joe and I got about three hours of sleep each after we sent her to the nursery. She is feeding like a champ and has a soft cry. Selena got to hold her yesterday and will be coming to see her again in about an hour to get some more snuggle time in. Natalia gave Selena two toy monster trucks so she totally LOVES her now.
I get all my tubes and devices off in about an hour so I'll be mobile. Thanks for all the texts of congrats we really feel blessed with wonderful friends and family.
3 comments:
yay! glad to hear you are all doing well and Natalia was a good weight! Can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks.
take care and be smarter than me and don't do too much when you get home...owie!
i know you are totally swamped and i baby land...but I am so anxious to see pictures and hear more of your story!!!
:)
xoxo
congrats! I love her name it's so pretty. Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment