Tuesday, July 7, 2009

36 Weeks

Had my 36 week check-up today, all looks good, not that they did much but check the heartbeat. I finally got to see my actual doctor, it's been about two months. When I pulled up my shirt she said "oh my gosh, that rash does not look good!" I was like I KNOW! It is driving me crazy! She said it doesn't look like a pregnancy rash but I have no idea what else it could be. I have never had issues before I was 20 weeks or so and then all the itching started, the rash appeared about 26 weeks. Anyway, she got me an appointment to see her dermatologist today at 2:30 and all I could think was "great, how much is this going to cost me?" This has been a spendy child already! So we shall see what the expert has to say, I really don't think she will tell me much more. I have tried every cream, lotion, bath product out there and the only thing that seems to be working a bit is the Pine Tar soap. It's been 1 week since I discovered the campfire in a box and I used up one whole bar. The rash looks better, still very itchy after a few hours. I did break down and take a quick shower at 1pm yesterday. On the 3rd floor of my building there is a small gym and showers, it was amazing relief since I knew we were going right to the Mariners game and I would'nt get a shower until later. I think I'll just keep a towel and bar of soap in my office just in case. Only three more weeks of work, I think I can deal.

No comments: