Monday, July 20, 2009

Last Week



It just now hit me that one week from now I will be enjoying the morning news and coffee in the comfort of my Pj's in my own home and not two hours into my work day. Lets just say I'm excited and nervous about the whole thing.
I was thinking about being off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with Selena before the c-section on Thursday and wondering what the heck we are going to do?
I guess the weather will be nice so we will play outside but what a change from the busy life. But I know it will be the calm before the baby comes and then things get really busy.

This is Selena's last week of day care for 10 weeks also so she will have a nice break, no I will put her to work around the house and she may want to go back sooner. She also starts swimming lessons this week two nights a week for something to do because being at home all day will get very boring really fast.

Alonzo's came up last weekend, we had a wonderful time. We were going to go into Seattle but instead did some Target shopping for items we still needed. Bottles, wipes, formula, you know the practical items. Debbie and Joe got us a monitor which we didn't need with Selena but now with two it will come in handy when Selena and I are outside and the baby is inside upstairs. Debbie and Joe also had Selena pick out two outfits for the baby and two for herself. She will be wearing the new outfits today and tomorrow because she thought Max and Collen(boys at school) would like them. Trying to impress the boys already. She will really miss them.

Selena fell on her face about a month ago and we have been noticing her tooth turning grey. We were trying to think positive that is will correct itself or we were just seeing things. Well yesterday she fell on her face not once but twice on the same stinking tooth. Seriously, what are the odds? The first time in the dining room and the second time when she fell off her bike. She was wearing a helmet but still, right on the mouth. We are thinking about getting her a full face helmet and full pads for her birthday.

I think we can say we are done with the trim and doors, good thing because Joe refinished the front porch yesterday, he always has quite a list going. I was so worn out watching him sand the deck that I took a nap.

Downstairs room:






Selena's Room:



1 comment:

Libby said...

wow..the new doors and trim looks great! one more week of work left, you must be estatic. maybe we can have some play dates while you off! we can't wait for the arrival of the new little monster, it is getting so close!