Friday, February 1, 2008

A little help please...

Selena has been really into helping me clean the house. I am so happy to finally have a little help! So last weekend I was down on the hallway floor cleaning with a swiffer cloth and she would following me with a towel that she pulled off of the fridge handle. Normally when I am cleaning the floors she would run in and slip causing her to go down in the splits or slide like she is sliding into home base so this was her way of saying "I'm going to clean up this mess so I don't fall on my face... again!" (Ignore the lovely animal print pajamas I'm wearing please, they are very comfy and I got them for $6 at the Gap)


Selena has also been putting dirty laundry in the basket, she has been great about putting her clothes and towels in. In fact she is so good that last night I had just folded some laundry and put in on the couch and while I was putting towels away she was busy putting the clean folded laundry in the dirty laundry basket. Now if only I could get her to put her laundry away in her drawers I'd be set.

No comments: