



As you can tell by the oh so creative blog title Joe and I finally got our wii. We have been trying to track one down since they came out but because they are in high demand, they were always sold out. We knew there was no way to get one the first few months that they came out so we figured we would now start looking. A few weeks ago Joe would hit up some stores early in the morning only to be told that they had all sold out. You see as soon as a store gets a shipment there is a line out the door and they sell within minutes.
So two weekends ago we hit up about four stores with no luck. We were getting used to being turned down and laughed at that we would actually find a wii at 10am since they would sell out by 7am. The stores also have no way of knowing when or how many they are going to get each week. So yesterday after Joe's family left we hit up Fred Meyers with no luck. We went to Target totally not expecting to find one and there were three left! We were told that they got a big shipment and there was a line out the door that morning and here we are showing up at 11am.
So we finally got our wii and needed to make room, the Xbox and Xbox 360 had to be moved to make room for our new toy.
We played around for a few hours and Selena really enjoys watching Joe and I jump around like complete fools. She even joins in jumping and screaming, so you know, total family bonding. After boxing, golfing, bowling, tennis, baseball and snowboarding all in one day I have to say I am a little sore. There are wii muscles that I didn't know I had and it feels great. Hopefully this will help me loose my last 5 post pregnancy pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment