Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Prayers

There are many times that I have to stop and think how lucky I am to have such a healthy baby girl. There are many people dealing with things I could not even imagine having to go through. I would like to think I could be strong enough to make it through anything that was thrown at me but until you are put into that kind of situation you have no idea. These two blogs I have been following put life into perspective and they just show that no matter what happens in life people still can believe in God, in good and bad times.

Confessions of a CF Husband Is a husband writing about his wife who has cystic fibrosis and baby who was born at 24 weeks weighing in a 1.5 pounds. It's an amazing tear jerker with ups and downs and I thank Nathen for sharing his story.
"Boey" Is about "Boey" an eight year old Corvallis girl who recently passed two months ago after battling cancer for two years.

Both amazing stories so if you can find some time check them out and leave a message for both families, I know that will appriciate the kind words.

No comments: