Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Little Mama Monster

Selena is totally into her baby dolls. I never played with dolls and Joe says he never did but that is up for debate, so I never quite could understand the fascination with kids wanting dolls until Selena started to want dolls. It's not just dolls either; it's any baby that she sees. When we went to the pool last weekend there was a 3 week old in her car seat and she would not take her eyes off her. When her mom and her left it was like she was heartbroken and kept saying "dye dye!" (bye bye in case you don't speak Selena. Just put a "d" in front of any word)
She has three babies, I know, NO MORE DOLLS! Three is plenty. I found a doll stroller, car seat and a tiny doll snuggle pack at Goodwill (my favorite store) all for $7.99 and hardly used. So now she has a place for each doll. She's not a fan of the front pack yet.
So last night with a little monster imagination I caught her doing this...

And this...

Using Bounce as a baby wipe and a newborn diaper she found she was changing her dolls diaper. Wow, now if I could only get her to do her own!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Well I guess the baby dolls will smell good after their "diaper changes"!!! So cute!