The only thing I like about the word Bitten is the Sarah Jessica Parker clothing line at Steve and Berry's. When this word is used in an incident report for my daughter then I am not happy.
The bully strikes again! It seemed that all the bully drama was over and Selena and "Crystal" (not really her name, made up) were getting along. Last Friday Selena came home with a big bite mark on her left arm. I think Joe was a little more mad then I was because he has to drop her off and pick her up from daycare and I really don't exist to them. So he is the one who deals with the staff, so when they say they are taking care of it and that "Crystal's" mom feels really bad, Joe has to be the one to respond. Well last night she came home with a bite mark on her face! On her face??!! My turn to get pissed off. For two days in a row that she was in day care, Selena has come home with bite marks. My instant reaction was to find a new daycare, okay that was my second reaction. My first reaction was to bite "Crystal" myself so she knows how it feels. My third reaction was to teach Selena some tae bo so she can kick a** and drop little "Crystal" on her fat toddler back. Then I realized I actually needed to be an adult and I really hate that. So what did I do? I told Joe to deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment