
Joe asked me the other day, "this is a site about Selena so why did you put something about your Crocs on it?" Well to much of Selena can be a bore I'm sure, you all want to hear about Joe and I right?? Maybe not but since you are a captive audience here it goes.
My friend Libby told me about a blog that she was hooked on, maybe you know it maybe not. If you don't know about it I'm sorry because now you will be hooked also. The site is Confessions of a Pioneer Women. I'm not going to tell you much about it just check it out and definitely read "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story." She is still in the process of writing it but a new instalment somes out each week so there is a lot to catch up on.
Now for the city rant, wow there are really so many it's hard to choose between the traffic, bad drivers, 405 traffic, Bellevue drivers and I-5 traffic. But my latest rant is about the parking in downtown garages. I have to park in a parking garage each day for work and go to a gym in Bellevue to work out and have to park in a parking garage also. Why the h*** are their so many compact spots??!! I never see any compact cars, in Bellevue where bigger is better I'm surrounded by hummers and the biggest gaudiest "I'm successful look at me" SUV's and they take up two spots. Yes, I'm guilty with the Dodge "bat mobile" Magnum and it fits like in 1.5 spaces. So I am the idiot driving around for 10 min just trying to find a spot to park where I won't get any door dings or don't stick out two feet. And why the h*** do they put the dang 3' beams in the middle of some spots and name them "compact?" Yes a micro mini toy car could fit, a clown car could fit but a VW Bug might even be too big!
So, that is my story for the day. Joe is doing good also, I'm sure he has some rants but I just can't get him to post; he is way to busy flashing slow cars his "get 'er done" lights and riding their a**.
Oh, because I didn't have a picture of a parking garage here is a picture from my office window, yes that is Seattle. I know, way boring, but it's Thursday and I tired.
1 comment:
i'm so glad your hooked on the "pioneer women" blog!!! i ordred one of her calenders and had her address it to "rowdy cowgirl libby"...i love how i can humor myself! your blog is also another one of my favorites!
hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment