I know I need to post pictures it's just the camera is not unpacked from the tour of Oregon so you'll have to hold off one more day and listen to me ramble on like I know what I'm talking about. I feel so sorry for you all...
Joe and I bit the bullet. We gave in to the "trend." As you know, Joe bought me the #1 most bought Christmas gift for 2007, the GPS. I love it by the way, now I can find my way home at night, if only it could help the idiot drivers get out of my way I think I would marry it! So what was the #2 most bought Christmas gift of 2007 you ask? Well the portable DVD player of course which Joe and I snatched up at Target the day after Christmas on sale. We did something we said we would not do and bought this little traveling babysitter. Now that the monster is very mobal and has trouble sitting still it's getting harder to keep her busy on the road and we take LOTS of road trips because lets face it; Selena is not slowing us down so she's gonna have to deal with it. As in "deal" with watching movies in the car. After Joe or myself getting hit with flying binkies, books, toys and sippy cups, we decided to install this little piece of heaven in the truck on our way from Medford, OR to Bend, OR where we concluded our tour of Oregon. The first hour the monster slept, the second hour she ate, the third hour (or like 15 min) she looked at a book and the SMACK... Ouch, oh you little!!! I hate getting hit with books but sippy cups are more messy. "Hip play, hit play!" Joe excitedly yelled. Ahhhggg, what's that? Peace and quite?? It worked! And that's how Joe and I made traveling fun again.
No comments:
Post a Comment