

Because I always talk about Selena I'm not going to do another post about her today and it's my Friday! We leave tonight for a long weekend in southern OR.
I am going to blog about a clothing store I find very fun a cheap. I'm all about cheap clothes, I hate fashion and would say I'm not very fashionable because I just don't have the time to care so when ever I can get some cute, comfortable, cheap clothing I'm a happy gal.
Steve and Berry's is a very fun store, everything in the store is $8.95 or less. You cannot order online and there are very few of these stores in the NW. In fact there is only one in WA and none in OR.
I first found out about this store when Joe wanted to get some new t-shirts and we went to the Auburn Supermall just 15 min from our house. Around that same time I heard that Sarah Jessica Parker had come out with a line of affordable clothing and the reviews were mixed. Why would this fashion icon choose to develop an affordable line of clothing when with the success of Sex and the City, she could put her name on a high end line of clothing that would sell for ten times as much. After doing a little looking I found that she likes to wear comfortable clothing and "fashion shouldn't cast a fortune." in fact her son wears hand-me-down clothing and clothing from second hand stores. Why buy new when they outgrow or get stained. Wow, I was liking her already since Selena only wears second hand clothing also. I never watched Sex and the City but I wanted to check out this line of clothing where nothing is more than $8.95.
Her line is called Bitten and have have about 12 t-shits, a few sweaters and some pants. Everything is comfortable and best of all low cost. So if you are ever up in the Seattle area or somewhere close to a Steve and Berry's you must check out her clothing.
1 comment:
I heard that they were closing down, i hope not! i've been wanting to go to one but didn't know of any on the west coast...
Post a Comment