
We have these two huge trees in the front yard, they have the biggest leaves ever and we have totally neglected them. So fun Sunday family project, yard work. Selena enjoyed it at first. Joe would cut down the branches and she would carry the small ones down the the yard waste pile. Or she would follow Joe and pick up stuff he dropped. I just sat back with a glass of tea and watched my little busy bees work.



Well Selena started to get board, I think she realized we were getting free labor and decided that it was no longer fun and she was pretty annoyed with me taking pictures and telling her to say cheese when really she wanted to eat cheese.



So since we didn't give her cheese and Joe wasn't done working outside the little monster made her own fun. She tried out what it would be like to be a guitar hero. With her tounge sticking out I think she was auditioning to be a member of KISS.



A girl can dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment