Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend

We went down to the great town of Corvallis over the weekend. Joe didn't get off work until 8pm so we got a late start and had a very long drive. Have you ever wondered what would happen if a shredded semi tire hit you car. Yeah, me neither. But now I know. And so do the two cars in front of me and at least one car behind me. It caused quite a bit of front/side damage so that will need to be fixed soon.




Other than that it was a sunny cool fall day for the Beaver game and the town was a sea of orange and black. We didn't go to the game but we will be going to the one this weekend up here, they are playing the Huskies so I have a bet with some of the guys from work.




Selena had a toy shopping spree thanks to her birthday gift card from grandpa Dave. After American Dream pizza we hit up the toy factory where I think I had more fun than she did. In the end we picked up a play kitchen and play sink with pots, pans and dishes. She played with them the rest of the day. My dad and I went biking while Joe and Selena hiked and then we ate dinner and watched two movies. We always pack a lot into our weekends and had a great time.




Selena also go to give dada a haircut. After watching Joe give me a trim and I shaved his neck line, she decided to give it a try. After all it can't be that hard!



No comments: