Monday, October 27, 2008

Sure it's work...

Last week was my quarterly meeting for work and like always we went somewhere nice and sunny. These are the work trips I don't mind to much and Arizona was a warm 90 degrees. The first day I actually had to do some work at a property but come dinner time we were all eating at one of the resort restaurants called Rustlers Roost. A fun little country dining experience with magic shows and gun fights.
After a nights sleep we had meetings the next day, I had three presentations and then I was free to relax during the next few hours after being on the spot. We always have an activity and this time we did Bondurant ProKart racing. They a bigger go karts that hit 55-60mph. There were four teams and my team came in first, so we got a little trophy and bragging rights. After meetings the next few days and a little sun I was back on a plane to chilly Seattle where Joe had Red Robin waiting for me. I really don't mind weeks like that.





1 comment:

Grampa Dave said...

That's my girl...speed-racer Jess!!