
At Selena's 2nd b-day we had gummy fish and gummy worms. Well Selena started to ask nightly for "fishy gum" as she calls it. Now I can totally understand why she likes the gummy candy because I love it. I went to the store a month ago to pick up vitamins for myself and saw the toddler chewy vitamins on the bottom shelf. I had to pick up the Nemo ones of course since Nemo is her favorite character right now.

I put the vitamins up on the shelf with mine and since I take mine at breakfast at 5am and Selena is not up yet I forgot about them until one night after her shower she asked for "fishy gum." So I decided to use the fishy gum vitamins as a bribe to let me brush her hair. Brushing her hair is a big production because she has so much and it's always tangled. I told her that she could have fishy gum while I brush her hair and it worked. So now our nightly routine is fishy gum during hair brushing. Of course she wants to kiss Nemo and Dory on the bottle each time befor I put it away.
No comments:
Post a Comment