Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost Two



Well it's been a busy few weeks for the Alonzo's. I'm not even sure what kept us so busy but this summer is flying by. Joe got a front bumper for the little sammy so Selena helped him put it on last weekend. Last weekend we stayed in town to get ready for Selena's b-day party this weekend. We have family coming in and Selena's favorite cousin Emma who she talks about ALL the time.

I'm in Sacramento for work this week, no I did not feel the LA earthquake but it's all over the news. I did have a nice wake-up call this morning in the form of whistles and protesting. Apparently Arnold the Govenator is trying to lower minimum wage in CA and people are unhappy. Since Arnold stays at the Hyatt while he is in town and that's where I stay, I got to hear first hand this little protest that went on all morning. I didn't see Arnolds cars or security in the parking garage like I usually do so I'm not even sure if he is here but everyone else heard it for him. That was on the news also.

Happy Wednesday from the Capitol City!

No comments: