




Wow, it's been a while since I updated. Last Wed Joe and I took Selena on a picnic to the park to kind of break out of the routine. I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a dare devil going down the slide on her tummy.
Joe was promoted at work so he will be busy training for the new job. I have my quarterly meeting for work this week but we won't be going anywhere fun or doing anything really cool. We are just staying in the Seattle area for meetings so I'll be MIA the rest of the week. Next week I start traveling again, it's been a nice two month run but it had to come to an end. So sad, so I'll be in Sacramento for the week and then Selena's birthday party will be Aug 2nd. I really can't believe she is two!
Update on teh binkie. So I have cut that darn thing down to maybe 1/2 an inch I think it's actually less than that and Selena refuses to get rid of it. If not having a full binkie bothers her she is not letting on! Any idea's??
No comments:
Post a Comment