Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Cut

So the whole pacifier with the tip cut off has not deterred Selena from using it. So I cut some more off, I guess I'm going to have to keep cutting until there is nothing left for her to suck on. There is 1/2 a binkie tip on that poor pacifier and Selena keeps sucking. I'll make another cut on Sunday night and keep going, she is holding on to that thing for dear life.

We are going down to Salem this weekend, Selena misser her cousin Emma and my aunt and uncle from MN are in town.

Have a great weekend, I hear it's going to be HOT!

1 comment:

Tiffany MacDonald said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the pictures of Emma & Selina they look like the best of buds. Hope we can see you guys soon. Have a great week.