Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend in Leavenworth


Last weekend my dad rented a condo so that we could all get together somewhere besides each others houses. So my dad, sister, niece, Joe, Selena and myself all stayed in the cute town of Leavenworth, WA. This was Joe and my second time, everyone else were first timers. We went to a family friend's wedding. Roy Starbeck for those of you who are from Corvallis. My niece Emma was the flower girl in the wedding and did a great job. She didn't really drop the flower petals but she did throw the basket and run to my dad who was up by the alter waiting for her. It made for some laughs though. The wedding was beautiful but of course I forgot my camera when trying to pack everything up I would need for Selena. I really wanted to take a pic of the dress Selena was wearing because it was made by Erin Chaney. It's a cute little sundress in cream with roses, sorry Erin I'll make sure I get a pic next time.

Friday night we had a mock birthday party for Selena since my dad won't be coming to the party. Selena loved eating the pie and got $100 gift card to the Toy Factory in Corvallis from grandpa!





Before the wedding we got together with some of the grooms family for a 7 mile hike to some very pretty lakes. Selena did great in the pack but wanted to walk a bit also.






Grooms dad Roy and his girlfriend Jean



1 comment:

Erin said...

i totally forgot that you were friends of Roy's family! We didn't go as Graham had to work and I felt like it was too long of a drive for me and oliver.