Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So where have you been?


That was the question I was asked by a friend who checks out the blog daily. For one Joe and I have slacked off and no new pictures of Selena have been taken for over a week. I know she is totally old news. Not really, we never have the camera when we need it and then the moment is gone, over, a memory. We had a pretty uneventful weekend, Joe had to work on the Samurai a lot so Selena learned how to wash mommy's car. That's right I put her to work at the rip old age of almost two. She can take laundry to the dirty basket, put her shoes away, take garbage to the trash can, put away dishes and now wash cars has been added to her list of chores. What's her payment? A place to live and food to eat, she needs to start pulling her weight all 25 lbs of her. She was a great little car washer, missed a few spots and got more soap on her than the car but it was nice to have a sidekick and she had a great time.
So no new pictures yet but she does have picture day at day care tomorrow so Joe is going to have to do more than put a hat over the messy hair. He usually flashes a smile to the daycare gals and sweetly asks them to do her hair for pictures and then tries to pass off the braided pig tails as his own but he’s not fooling me.
We are looking forward to our Montana trip in June for Joe's sisters wedding. Joe and his brother are going to be bride’s boys which I make fun of him for. I think it's a fabulous idea and really great but it's just to tempting to ask Joe his dress size and if he is going to wear his hair up or down. (Totally no offence to Diane, she understands that Joe just needs to be made fun of) So other that Joe being the maid of honor (yes, another jab) we will be making a few Whistler trips, go to a few other weddings and hopefully get some home improvement projects done.

No comments: