Monday, May 12, 2008

One more before I leave for the week...



Here are a few more pics from the March 2008 Moab trip the boys took. Most of the pictures feature Joe and his best friend Charlie "Chuckles" "Dr" MacDonald. Charlie and Joe have been friends for many years after meeting when Charlie was dateing an ex of Joe's and they bonded. That girl is long gone and Charlie is married to the beautiful Tiffany with a two yr old daughter and a little boy due in two weeks. Charlie's sister is Libby who I have mentioned in past blogs so Joe got a friend and I got a friend out of the deal. Gotta love ex's.

Joe and the boys:


The Dr. is in:


Joey and Charlie...


...sitting in a tree (I'll just leave it at that)


Did you guys ever bike??!


The next two pictures are of Douglas and he's single, so ladies...




And since I have somehow turned this into a single's site my uncle in the blue shirt is also single. Hello crazy uncle Rich!

1 comment:

Erin said...

i just have to say that the top photo is REALLY cool!