Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Hope everyone had a great mother’s day with your mother and/or being a mother. It's great to have a day to celebrate the greatest job I know I have ever had.
Joe says everyday is mother’s day since he cooks dinner so you know, I'll take what I can get. Only kidding, Joe cleaned the house and made chocolate chip pancakes for me and the monster since we slept in. He also had coffee and the Seattle Times waiting for me when I fianlly got up. We had family pictures done which is something we have never done and have wanted to do for a while. It went okay; there were some tears and two dirty diapers which made the whole thing pretty smelly but totally worth it. Hopefully we will have a nice picture to add to the living room wall.

I bought myself a mothers day gift, not really, I would have bought it anyway it just so happened we picked it up on mothers day. We have a big flat panel TV upstairs in the living room and I wanted a smaller one downstairs. The downstairs room is the one we re-painted and decorated in a biking/4-wheeling/media theme. But it was missing a TV and the room is not too big so we didn't want anything bigger than a 20". So Joe put up my new TV last night and we all hung out downstairs.
Joe is a pretty good artist for those who don't know and he is drawing a very large picture of the Moab trip on a white canvas. He still has many hours of work to go on it but I'll be in AZ for work this week and him and Selena will be downstairs drawing. She loves drawing on her own paper and now will have a TV to watch Dora on to get those creative juices flowing.





Well if you don't hear from me until Friday it's because I'll be in AZ, so hope everyone has a great week and pray for sun!

No comments: