Monday, April 7, 2008
Weekend surprise...
I start traveling this week after having 3 months of no travel. It's been nice being home so as you can imagine I'm not looking forward to hotel beds and fast food. Saturday Joe had to work, I woke up with very sore and red eyes but determined to enjoy the weekend I simply put on a hat and Selena and I went out. We picked up dry cleaning, went to Fred Meyer, dropped off clothes at Goodwill, went to the mall and then went swimming. After swimming it was 2pm and my left eye was so red and swollen that I had to put on sunglasses. I knew that I couldn't go to the doctor this week since I would be out of town so I went to urgent care. Guess what?? Pink Eye! My niece Emmalee has it and now I have it. I've been on eye drops for more that 24 hours but the infection is moving from the left eye into the right eye and they itch like crazy. I'm at work today with no make-up and sunglasses on and look like a total dork. I just can't believe that this is the week I’ll be traveling and actually have to see people and do training in sunglasses. I'll be in CA on Tues and AZ Wed-Thurs. This week is going to be a blur, kind of like my eye sight. FYI, Selena and Joe don't have it... yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that sucks...o the joy of having children!
hope you feel better soon and it clears up fast!
Post a Comment