As I look over some of the other blogs I read like Ariel's, Tiffany's, Katie's, Erin's... I realize how fast the time goes with the kiddos. I feel like all of us just gave birth a few days ago and when I read about and see pictures of these now toddlers or almost toddlers, it's amazing how fast time can go and how much these children change. I feel like it was just a few days ago that Charlie, Tiff, Joe and I were in Bend for New Years. But that was when Tiff was pregnant with Gwynn (2 yr) and I was 12 weeks pregnant with Selena. And my niece will be two in a few weeks! Yikes, now I know why my parents would say "They grow up so fast."

Two weeks before Selena was born.

Selena at two months.

Selena at 12 months.

Selena at 18 months.
1 comment:
it is SOO crazy how fast it goes! i remember you were just pregnant at our wedding. Oliver will be 7 months next week! it feels like he was just born...
Post a Comment