Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Catch-up day

It's been a fast few weeks. My niece Emmalee turned 2 yesterday and two weekends ago she had her underwater themed b-day party at the Dallas Aquatic Center. All the kiddos went swimming and had a great time. Then we had the actual party/cake/presents at Grandma Beth's house.

Last week I was in Palm Springs for work meetings, I know pretty rough. It was 93 degrees and sunny the whole time. I laid out by the pool, got a little working out in and 5 hours of golf. We also ate enough food that I shouldn't be hungry for weeks. Oh yeah, and there were a few meetings.

Joe's folks came up for their 33rd wedding anniversary last weekend. It was great for Selena to get lots of attention and they brought her up the 101 Dalmatians movie or "pupppppyyy move" and she really loves it. We went to dinner at Anthony's on the Tacoma waterfront and ate yummy seafood. Sunday Joe and I found a fun new walking park on Lake Washington called Seward Park. We were feeling the need to work off some of our eating habits and Selena can never get enough of throwing rocks into water.

So there's the last few weeks in a shortened version. Selena continues to talk more and more and is copy everything we say in a very high squeaky voice. And her favorite word is still "NO!" and "dee dee" meaning binky which we don't let her have but she still whines for it. She is loving her baby dolls and trucks so I guess you could say she's well rounded. I found her a doll "snuggly" and it's so cute watching her carry one doll strapped to her chest, one by the hand and one in a head lock under her arm. She can totally multi task with triplets.

No comments: