

I love getting an extra hour, I love the fact that this extra hour falls on a weekend. My only wish would be in the Spring when we lose and hour that is happens on a Wednesday during work at like 2pm. Oh well, I can wish right? So back to the extra hour, we did a lot of "girly" activities as Joe would say over the weekend. We did some Christmas shopping, went to a park, did the grocery shopping and cleaned the house. All the things that needed to get done but Joe thinks we are wasting a weekend unless we do something "manly."
So that Joe could read his Off-Road-4-Wheeling-Mud-Stomping-Only-4-Real-Men-Magazine I made play dough with Selena. I had forgotten how easy it was to make because it's been like 7 years but she had a great time and played with it for about an hour. So, that was the extra hour and how we spent it. Joe's going biking next weekend so that he doesn't turn into a girl.
1 comment:
Isn't play dough fun!!!
Oh, and I just tagged you...go check out my bog to see what it's all about!
Post a Comment