I wanted to do one before Selena was born to show that I actually had a life before her. I looked at wedding, honeymoon and vacations and decided on one that I don't think anyone has seen but Joe and maybe some family.

This is me in Bend hiking st Smith Rock with Joe. (I put one in of him also so he wouldn't feel left out)

Anyway, Joe and I love Bend and would love to live there and miss being able to just pack a bag and get there in a couple hours. We went for my birthday weekend September 2005, we each took Friday off to make the long treck from Seattle. We stayed at a quirkey little bed and breakfast in the Mill Distrit and spent the sunny day's hiking, shopping and drinking coffee. This was our list trip before we got pregnant a few months later. Very fun to pull up old photo's and look back. Thank's Kati, that was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment