
This is no real shocker but we are going to spend the weekend in Oregon. Lately it's been every other week and that's a lot of driving and packing and unpacking. Even though I travel for work and should be a pro at packing I'm not. First of all I don't know what I want to wear. I never know what I want to wear until that day so it's hard to pack three days in advance. Selena is a no brainer, it is so easy for me to pack her and I usually just keep her bag out and just add to it. She has been packed since last Saturday. So I usually save packing until Thursday night, I got home last night and just stood in my closet. I have way to many clothes and have to dress up for work 5 days a week so all I want to wear on the weekends are by baggy pants and a t-shirt. I could totally get away with it this weekend as I'm spending time with my mom, sister and niece on Saturday morning and getting my hair done. But at 1pm we are having professional pictures taken with all the girls which mean I actually have to look decent... on a weekend. Yikes, so I'm back in my closet looking around for anything comfy/dressy/casual/presentable and see nothing. We also have a fall party on Sat evening so again, what do I wear to that? So after semi-packing underwear, socks, pants, shirts and about 10 other clothing items I'll never wear because I'm an over packer, I stood there thinking "shoes?" FORGET THAT! I'll do the rest tomorrow before we leave.
Sunday I am finally going to be able to see Erin and Graham's baby Oliver, way to excited about that. Can't wait to hold a newborn again! I'm not to worried about an outfit for that, no offence Erin, I'm just coming comfy.
Next week I'm off to AZ for work, it's going to be in the 80's and sunny. We have our quarterly meeting so our activity is kayaking. I think I'll pack on Monday night but what do you wear kayaking??!! I'll worry about that once this trip is over. Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
no offense!! i dress comfy every day!! can't wait to see you guys on sunday..have a safe trip down!
Post a Comment