
Well it's back to work and the weekend is over, they seem to go so fast when we are having fun! I got my hair done on Saturday, I don't think it has ever looked so good, well it did until I slept on it and actually had to do it myself which resulted in me wearing a hat yesterday. It's a little darker with blond highlights, great for fall! If anyone needs a name of a wonderful hairdresser let me know, she is a pro! Selena didn't get her hair cut but she did get a little strip of pink put in. Now it washes out after 5-7 days so no one panic like Joe did. "Now we will never know her real hair color!" Major drama queen. Of course he was upset but she looks so cute and I didn't want her to feel left out because she was such a good girl while I was getting my hair done. If I could I'd give her a Mohawk too, I'm just not as traditional as Joe and maybe Selena will actually grow up thinking that she has a cool hip mom. Just like my mom(grandma Beth) who paid for Selena to get the pink strip!
The fall party was really nice, the food was amazing and the company were all of our favorite friends in one place. Charlie and Tiffany had the party at their new home, they moved into their house the same time we moved into ours. They had done a lot of work from painting the inside and outside to all new doors and moldings to get it ready and it was nice to see. Sara, one of Charlie's sisters made an amazing salad and flower arrangements and Libby who is Charlie's other sister brought some Halloween goody bags for the kids. The night went so fast!
Sunday, after a nice walk with Tiffany, I went to Erin and Graham's to meet Oliver. His is such a sweet mellow baby and just made those cute baby sounds and jerky motions that I had forgotten about. I thought he was just going to fling himself out of my hands. Selena was loving the basket of pacifiers on the table and kept sampling them all before deciding on a blue one and put her purple one in the basket for Oliver.(purple for boys is okay!) She was enjoying Jupiter the cat and followed him around everywhere, I don't think she knew quite what to think of Oliver other than the fact she would try to swap pacifiers with him. So it's again Monday and Selena is either the coolest baby in daycare or is getting beat up for being the dork with pink hair. Hey, we should have put a temporary tattoo on her are so that the bully would think she was tough and leave her alone. I think we have a sponge bob tattoo at home...
No comments:
Post a Comment