Tuesday, January 26, 2010



Last weekend went by too fast just like they all do. I woke up at 7:30 Saturday morning to Selena telling me it was time to get up. I said okay I'll be right there Selena. She informed me that she would be leaving my door open so that I would get up. Alright, I'm up, I'm up! Just like a good mom I ignored her and took a shower, ahhhh 5 minutes to my self. Well Natalia was in the bouncy chair in the bathroom with me but she didn't make a peep.
I dragged myself out to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee and my 3 year old says, "where's my pancake!" In which I responded, "If you talk to me like that then you can make your own!" She thought about it and asked me again but added "please" to the end as if that was going to help.
After breakfast I put the girls into the bath, Selena has REALLY been enjoying the fact that Natalia can play more and it's a treat to take a bath together. While they laughed and splashed I cleaned the bathroom and then sat on the floor and watched them. Now I know they are going to have arguments growing up and not like each other at moments but gosh, it is so fun to watch Natalia and how much she looks up to Selena and how Selena just adores her. As I was smiling and pondering them growing up together Selena's wining snapped me back to reality. "Mommy! Natalia took my boat and she won't give it back!" "And she put it in her mouth! Yuck!"
After baths, house cleaning and 5 loads of laundry... oh Joe was working on the engine... we got all packed up to leave, walked downstairs, hit the garage door button and nothing happened. Yes, the spring broke so I was stuck with no car. Joe came home and got my car is out but we are stuck until Friday with no garage. I now realize how spoiled I have been because my car is really cold in the mornings.
Natalia's ears do not seem to be getting any better despite her new more powerful meds so we will be heading back to the doctor in a few days. Joe and I have been putting Natalia in Selena's room in the evenings after baths so they can play. Like I have said before Selena LOVES playing with Tally and is really great with her. We check on them if it gets to quite but most of the time you can hear them laughing.

Reading together




Natalia is for sure most happy standing up like her big sister




Both girls love wrestling dad



I have my quarterly meetings for work, we start at 6:30am and finish about 8:30pm for the next two days, I am going to be tired! Friday is going to be interesting also, Joe starts work at 1am, they are doing the annual homeless count. This means I have to take to girls to school so they are used to getting there about 7:30am, well Friday they will have to get there at 5:30am. So instead of me getting up at 4:30 like usually I'll have to get up at 4am. Yikes! Is is Saturday yet?

And because there NEVER seem to be pictures of me I took one using the webcam yesterday morning. There now I'm a part of this post :)

No comments: